Call For Speakers PSS2020
Professional Speakers Summit 2020 (PSS2020) 1-2nd Feb 2020 Delhi
Professional Speakers Summit (PSS2020), PSA India brings together more than 250 effective speakers from all over the world. This would be the largest gathering of professional speakers in India. First edition of our summit was held on 26-27 Jan, 2019 had a gathering of more than 150 attendees with participation from 9+ countries.
This year’s theme “Speaking in The New World”is an opportunity for speakers at various stages of their speaking career to explore the “New World”. It could be exploring new markets and countries, new topics and subjects, embracing the digital world, going from local to global etc. For International speakers, this can be an opportunity to explore the new Indian and Asian Markets.
If you are interested in being a part of the PSS2020 Conference Program as a speaker or have specific ideas to share, submit a proposal today. The PSS2020 Team will consider all submissions and make the final selections.
Are you an accomplished professional speaker or have something to offer to professional speakers? If so, PSAI wants you to share your expertise with fellow professional speakers. Advance your profession and help us to drive continued innovation in professional speaking by speaking at our upcoming Professional Speakers Summit 2020.
Benefits of being a speaker
Speakers will receive unprecedented visibility in all pre-conference, on-site, and post-conference materials including emails, brochures, and on the website. Also in addition to contributing to the professional speakers community, Speakers can also advance their profession by reaching out to participants which also includes conference organizers. Speakers will receive a waived conference fee, allowing you to participate in all the great benefits offered at the conference!
All conference presentations includes Keynote, Panel Discussion, Masterclass, Breakout Sessions and more. All session proposals must be educational and non-commercial in nature. Please do not submit a proposal that promotes your program or products. Sales pitches presentations will not be considered for inclusion in the conference program. Please note: abstracts that include real value add for established and aspiring speakers with tangible learning will be given higher consideration.
Submissions will be evaluated in terms of:
- Importance of topic to conference attendees
- Objective, educational, non-commercial content
- Clearly defined attendee benefits
- Knowledge, experience, and presentation skills of the speakers(s)
PSS2020 Topic Categories Includes:
Beginning into the New World
- Understanding World of Speaking, GSF, other members associations
- How to identify your Keynote Speech
- How to get paid gigs
- How to write books
- Branding and Marketing (Selling your speeches)
Scaling into the New World
- How to go global and position yourself in international market
- Copyright for Speakers – content copyright, presentation etc
- How to get high paying GIGS $10,000 +
- CSP Certification and Global Speaking Fellows
- How to become TEDx Speaker
- Adding Humour to your speeches
More than Speaking
- Stand up comedians
- Theater artist (improv)
- Speaking beyond age and background
And more. You can also recommend a new topic which you think can add value to a professional speaker.
Various Session Formats:
- Keynote Speeches as attended by all participants together (30 min – 45 min)
- Breakout session ( 30 min – 45 min)
- Masterclass ( 90 min)
- Panel Discussion ( 45 min – 60 min)
- Speakers permits PSA India to video record the session and it would be used by PSA India in various formats
- As this event is learning focused event with every speakers coming with an opportunity to learn from fellow speakers, hence Travel and Stay is managed by Speakers themselves
- Speaker selection is managed through a speaker selection committee and based on various parameters they make a choice and their decisions remains final.