Why Join PSAI?
Here are the various advantage of becoming a member of PSAI.
Affiliated To Global Speakers Federation (GSF):
PSAI will become part of the prestigious GSF. This means that India will join 14 other Country Associations. This includes USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, Namibia, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Holland, and Belgium. India will be the 15th Country to join GSF.
CSP & CSP Fellow Certification
Access to speakers conferences at discounted rates
By being a member of PSAI, you will be treated on par with being a member of other country associations and hence will be eligible for discounted member rates.
Eligible to hold leadership positions
Only members will have the right to vote and stand for elections in both PSAI as well as GSF.
Access to members only resources
Mentorship opportunities by Global Speakers
Access to Meetups and Webinars
We will have regular meetups and webinars addressed by global speakers and this is limited only to members of PSAI. We will also have an annual offsite retreat for members and this offers great bonding and networking opportunities.
- Invitation to attend workshops and webinars
- Discounted member fee for special events
- Discounted Member rates for International Speakers Conventions
- The Right to Vote at Annual General Body Meetings
- Option to join special mastermind groups
- Your details on the eSpeakers.com Global Directory
- Eligible to hold office and leadership positions in the Association
- Receive requests for global speaking leads from external organization
- Profile and Photo on the PSAI Website
- Use of PSAI logo.
- Membership to Global Speakers Federation
- Annual Subscription to Speaker Magazine
- Annual Subscription to ‘Voices of Experience’ Podcast
- Access to Members only resources like research reports, tools and talks.
- Mentorship Opportunities by Global Speakers
- Eligible for CSP & CSP Fellow Certifications
Has PSAI been beneficial to your growth as a speaker in the past year?
Have you received what you expected from PSAI?
Could you have done more in terms of contributing and leveraging PSAI?
If the answer to any one of these questions is a YES, then it’s time to renew membership for yet another exciting year of growth and learning.
Renew PSAI membership to learn, grow and stay connected with other 17 GSF country associations.
RS. 3300 / (First of 3 instalments)